WWG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avoiding Extinction
Beacon Academy  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 12:44 pm by Astral

» Rhu wipppp
Beacon Academy  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 3:45 pm by Astral

» Aurora Twilight (Battletech RP)
Beacon Academy  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 3:14 pm by Astral

» battletech
Beacon Academy  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 4:56 pm by Astral

» Tensions with Dain
Beacon Academy  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 12:40 pm by Astral

» GNS postttttt
Beacon Academy  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 12:35 pm by Astral

» Post........
Beacon Academy  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 10:10 pm by Astral

» Jutsu Save
Beacon Academy  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:43 am by Astral

» IPW Newssss
Beacon Academy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 8:29 pm by Astral

Beacon Academy

2 posters

WWG :: Worlds :: RWBY

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Beacon Academy  - Page 2 Empty Re: Beacon Academy

Post by Shawn Correl Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:54 am

Warden entered the room, saw it's small size and sighed, this was going to be a long school year. He stood their listening. "And just how do you propose we are going to make bunk beds for out of two small bedframes without destroying them?" "You could've at least told me." He retorted. "If that was in the real world, doing that could have gotten one of us killed!" Warden listened to Kate carefully, and then replied. "If revenge is your only motivation, you'll just get yourself and possibly killed one of us killed. There's way to many Grim for you to make that much of a dent in their population."  He glared at Kate when she said 'muscles'. "My name is Warden Slate. I come from the frontier up north. I am no stranger to combat, and have killed many things in my time. For my semblance, I have the ability to transfer some of my aura to others, enhancing their semblance. There's just one thing, I need to know exactly how their semblance works in order for it to work right." With this last part he turns to Kate. "So I'm going to need more details. Same for you Azura."

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:21 pm

"I said me and Kate were going to be bunking." Azura responded to Warden. "I don't know what you and moss head are going to do and I don't care." With the last part she stuck her tongue out at Warden. "Oh and it was the real world and if I didn't do it I would have died sooo kinda voids any point you were trying to make. And before you retort." Azura said sticking her finger up in front of Warden. "Shut up."

Kate responded to Wardens criticism of her vendetta. "It's why I'm here. If it gets me killed it gets me killed, but I'm here to hopefully not get killed and kill more of them. And don't worry even though I still don't know you I'm not going to to jeopardize my team any. I get that might be hard for you to understand seeing as you run on testosterone. ((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AspzkkQr-Ag))

An amused grin crept up on Kate's face when Warden said he needed to know more about her semblance. Kate pointed to her own arm. "This muscle is called a bicep. It makes your arm pull in like this." Kate said demonstrating. "My semblance makes it stronger so I can pull harder. Would you like another demonstration by arm wrestle or race?" Kate asked. Holden cut in after she was finished. "I think he means what conditions and limitations there are to using it. I once met a guy who could react faster than anyone like no delay what so ever. His semblance bypassed his neural system for pre planned responses, but it wouldn't work if he was wet." Kate replied "Oh we're being serious now. Thought we were still making fun of each other. There isn't anything special to my semblance. It's passive and make me stronger and faster." "Maybe that isn't your semblance then. Maybe you're just strong and fast." Azura cut in. "Are you seriously going to make me arm wrestle Warden to prove it. I meant the arm wrestle thing as a joke dammit." Kate said exhausted with the conversation.

"Well I don't feel like explaining mine." Azura answered Warden. "Besides I don't see how you could possible enhance my semblance. I teleport, simple as that. I'll be just fine without your semblance steroids." With that Azura moved on recruiting Kate to personalize their side of the room.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:09 pm

"Real mature." Warden says under his breath when she sticks her tongue out at him. He turns away from the girls with an exasperated grunt. "I'll take the bed farthest from them." You can have the middle." He says turning to Holden. He then shoves a bed in the far corner, sits down at the foot to unpack. He opens his bag, and in the middle of pulling out his clothes he finds an item tightly wrapped in old leather. He opens it to find his father's prized hunting knife. He stares at the knife, remembering all the lessons he learned in the woods. He was then reminded of why he was here. Putting the knife in his belt and he slowly stands up and turns to his team. In a calm voice, he says "If we are truly going to be a team, we're going to need to learn about each other and how to work together. I know I have been, angry, but that's only because I'm used to fighting with no safety nets, and with people who I have known my whole life." He sighs and continue. "We shouldn't let petty differences get in our way, or else we don't deserve the mantel we seek. I know I may look down on you and my pride may be my biggest obstacle to becoming a true huntsman, but I will try to do better. After all that is why we're here, to do better."

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:30 pm

"I suppose first things first. We have to fight over top bunk." Azura said to Kate in a serious lets make it a real fight kind of way. "You can have it. I will actually prefer the bottom." Kate replied. The two got to work lifting one of the beds. Azura struggled to lift the furniture although it was a surprise a girl of that age could even attempt to lift it to begin with. It stacked rather nicely atop the other bed the only complication was securing it. The two took off to gather some supplies to dangerously do just that. Holden in the mean time began unpacking. He replaced his linens with green colored ones and a lock box under his bed.

When the two girls returned they used super glue and ducktape to 'secure' the bed. Around when they were near finishing is when Warden gave his lecture. "That's you being angry?" Azura was quick to respond. She then gave a short maniacal giggle. "Oh this is going to be fun." She wasn't normally the prankster type but something about Warden just begged her to take up the hobby. Kate was the next to comment. "You don't even know us, how can you look down upon us? You say you want to do better but I don't think there is a cure for arrogance." Kate didn't totally mean what she said but she wanted to place a barrier between herself and Warden. He seemed like the type to discriminate against Faunus and she wasn't going to leave herself exposed.

Holden was sensing a rift forming between the girls and the guys or maybe it was between the girls and Warden. Actually he had no idea what was going on. Only that it wasn't good and he needed to distract his team. "You know laddies these beds would be more safely secure if you just drilled a few screws into each leg. Heck since you don't mind the look of the ducktape we could even add braces. "Oh we mind the look." Azura pipped in. "We were just going to fix that bit later." "Well lets go into town and pick up the supplies." Holden followed up. "Sounds good to me. I'm a little thin on decoration and accessories since I didn't really know what to expect." Kate said. "I've never settled in a single place for an extended period of time so I'm going to go all out. Azura joined in. Assuming Warden was coming along the whole team set out to head to town.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Warden stood quietly listen to the others response. He twitched trying to keep his smile at Azura's remark. 'It would be so easy crush her...'  but it was Kate's remark which pushed him over the edge. He new found sense of purpose crack as he yelled back at Kate. "I may be arrogant, but at least I am trying to make this team work! You, you don't even seem like you want to be a huntress! You have the eyes of a killer! I have seen your kind, anyone who is just interested in killing is the scum of Remnant! If all you really want is to get better at killing Grim, why not just go to the nearest fight club! Or better yet, go out in field and just get started now!" He towers over her as he spews the words. Her words reminded of a leader of a raiding party who insulted Ward. It brought up the fresh wound of his mentors death.

Last edited by Shawn Correl on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Everyone was silent even Azura was a little startled at Warden's outburst. Holden's expression just got sadder as he watched the rift burst open. He hadn't intervened in time. Kate who for the most part had a very relaxed demeanor about her, turned serious. There was a more dramatic response in her extra body parts, but with them being all bound and hidden there wasn't anyone to notice them making it very uncomfortable and not at all helping the situation. This was exactly what Kate wanted though. She didn't flinch in the slightest as Warden towered over her. "Maybe I will, but until one of those things kills me I'm still a part of this team and you're just going to have to deal with me." Kate then turns and walks off not stopping or responding to what anyone has to say. Holden eyes Azura to go with Kate and Azura just looks confused and points to herself as if saying 'are you serious you want me to go?' Holden responds by nodding.

After the two girls have left Holden is left alone with Warden. "You want to go pick some stuff up for our room? You know if we don't those two will probably girlify the whole place." Holden asks Warden.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:13 pm

The look in Kate's eyes had bothered Warden since he first saw her. He had seen the same look dozens of times. He had tried to calm himself, but at her remark about arrogance the cold look in her eyes pushed him over the edge. He could no longer ignore his gut feeling about her. As she turned and walked away, Warden jabbed "Yeah run, that's what your kind does best!" The image of all the wounded the raiders left behind bleeding out in the fields still seared in his mind. Warden stands there as Azura leaves. When Holden addresses him directly, he turns to him and says angrily. "I have all my things, to what crap they hang around doesn't bother me." He then storms out of the room.

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:48 pm

Holden let out a deep sigh after Warden left the room. Had it been any other team he was sure he could have probably handled being team leader just fine. Actually Azura wasn't too difficult he understood her. It was mostly Kate and Warden he had no idea what to do with and it seemed they didn't know what to do with each other either. He didn't think he'd be able to understand Kate even if she were to be as open as Warden. As for Warden he was just too serious. Even when it came to trying to be a proper team he was too serious. Holden was pretty sure he had no idea the definition or even the application of balance. Perhaps the teachers could help with this. He felt defeated having to turn to them so soon. He left the dorm in a sour mood, something he was vary rarely in.

Azura rushed to catch up to Kate not that Kate was moving particularly quick. "Sooo...where you headed?" she asked Kate. "Into to town to buy stuff." Kate said coldly. "Oh well I happen to need to do the same and hey if you need anyone to talk to I'll be with you." Azura said as casually and as chipper as she could. Kate could easily see the act. "I don't need cheering up, I'm not hurt. This is what I want; an unfriendly relationship with him." "Oh" Azura commented unsure of what to say next. The two were silent up until they left the school grounds. "Actually there is one thing you can help me with. Do you know of any fight clubs in town?" Kate asked. Azura was surprised Kate was the one to break the silence. "What, you actually plan on following his advice and getting yourself killed?" Azura asked confused. "No but I have more free time than I need and it's better spent in actual combat practice." Kate replied unfazed at Azura's answer. Kate wasn't normally someone to busy herself with work. She preferred having a balance of work and free time. Not with this school though, not with the situation she was in. "Well no I don't know of any. But if you join one I totally want to watch. Why a fight club though? If your vendetta is for grim then why not go to grim?" Azura asked still confused. "Warden was right about that part. If I go fight grim alone I'll probably get killed. What you're going to be fighting can be unpredictable. Say another giant griffon swoops in, I'd be royaly screwed. A fight club is structured and death is not the goal of it." Kate replied still just as cold.

The two arrived in town and got straight to shopping. Kate picked up a giant teddy bear and some purple blankets. She wanted to get more but burned through the rest of her coin. On top of getting better at a fight club she would make some money too. Two birds, one stone. Before they were finished Azura wanted to check out a new dust shop. Kate browsed around to pass the time but again didn't have any money to stock up on more dust. Then out of nowhere thugs in black and white carrying automatic weapons and swords broke through the glass and had the place surrounded in no time. Actually calling them thugs would be an insult. Kate quickly recognized them as the white fang. Today was going to be productive after all. Before Kate could even draw her Katana one of the white fang had her guarded with sword at the ready. Kate drew her blade and smashed the blade in front of her away in one smooth motion. Taking a step forward and bringing the blade back around she sliced the poor fellow across his mid section the fire dust in her sword activated and the fellow screaming in pain as his two torso was now only half connected. There were a lot here, 10 in total. It wasn't going to be easy but if she and Azura worked together they might be able to get out of this mess. Only one problem Kate didn't see Azura anywhere and all their weapons were trained on Kate. Kate wasn't an idiot. She dropped her sword and raised her hands in the air. A girl came forward wearing a color mask so Kate assumed her the leader. She was about Kate's height and had porcupine quills for hair. Had a striking resemblance to "Teri?" Kate quizzed as the girl took her mask off. "Kate, didn't expect to see you. I see you're blending pretty well." Teri replied. "The heck you doing in the white fang?" Kate asked surprised to see an old school friend in the now notorious group. A couple of the grunts moved towards Kate to restrain her but Teri stopped them by raising a hand. "That human killed one of us." One of the grunts complained shocked they were being halted. "Yea and if Tory finds out we laid a finger on her he'll kill the rest of us. And you know Tory, he always finds out." Teri replied to the grunt before returning her attention to Kate. "I don't think that question deserves a response. You of all people should understand the most. Anyways we have work to do. Get going before one of these guys does something they regret. You did kind kill their friend." Kate had no intention of complaining. She didn't like leaving things like this but she was lucky to be getting out of it the way she was.

Picking up her stuff Kate took off and went to find Azura though Azura ended up being the one to teleport right next to Kate. "Where the heck were you?" Kate asked worried. "I teleported out. What about you how the heck did you get out of there?" Azura asked in kind. "Killed the first and only one to see me and snuck out." Kate answered her lie as natural as the truth itself. "I wonder why the white fang were robbing a dust shop." Kate wondered allowed. Azura was pretty quiet on the way back.

When they got back to the dorm Kate began setting up the purple blankets around the bunk to act as curtains and completely block line of sight to her bed area. She also set up the giant bear where her pillow was. In the mean time while Kate was busy Azura went out to find and grab Holden and Warden. She'd say she had something important to discuss with them and bring them somewhere quiet.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:57 pm

Warden marched to the edge of the school grounds. When he reached there he started to punch kick, back fist, ect. a tree, everything he wanted to do to Kate. "I thought maybe here there could be standards! But know they exist even here!" Warden picked up the intensity, to the point where his aura started to protect his hand from the gnarled bark of the ancient giant. Jumping and kicking the poor tree was still holding up against the assault. Warden pulled out his father's knife and began to practice his knife skills in the air. He minutes passed, then hours, pretty soon it was getting dark. Wardenist stood their panting, his hands bloodied and bruised, he decided to climb that tree and simply sleep high in the branches. He pulled out an old pocket watch and set the alarm for two hours before school started, that way be would have plenty of time to get ready.

Last edited by Shawn Correl on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:32 pm

After finding Holden Azura dragged him along while searching for Warden. He asked what this was all about but she refused to give a detailed answer only really saying it was important. She asked Holden where Warden was but he just shrugged saying he had seen him storm out shortly after she and Kate left. Azura had to think where would a guy like Warden go after such a heated conversation. She quickly came to the conclusion not inside and probably nowhere near people and so she took her search outside. It wasn't until awhile of searching outside that Holden asked why they hadn't grabbed Kate before searching for Warden. To which Azura replied. "Because it's about Kate." It took a little longer but eventually Azura stumbled upon a recently very abused tree. Despite it's size it wasn't too difficult for Azura to spot the nearly 6 foot tall and heavy Warden. Teleporting up to a branch close to him she proceeded to attempt to wake him up. "Wardennn!!!" She yelled. And if that didn't wake him up she'd kick at his spot until he fell off. She'd return to the ground and then inform him they were having an emergency team meeting. If he asked why Kate wasn't present she'd give him the same answer she gave Holden.

"I've called an emergency team meeting excluding Kate and about Kate because I'm suspicious she may have ties to the white fang. When we were out shopping we stopped by a dust shop and while there it got robbed by the white fang. I teleported into the ventilation the moment I realized the place was under attack. Thankfully there was a vent above me I could see into. Once inside I couldn't really see much but I heard it all. Their squad leader knew Kate and Kate knew her. They had an exchange of suprised hellos and the white fang leader said something about Kate blending well. Kate also killed one of the white fang and one of them was going to do something to Kate but their leader stopped them even after they complained that the human killed one of them she still stopped them. She said something about some guy named Tori killing them all if they touched Kate. They then just let her go. I regrouped with Kate and didn't tell her I had witnessed the whole thing and asked her how she got out. She lied and said she killed the only one who saw her and snuck out. I honestly don't know what to make of it. But it kinda seems like she might be a spy for the white fang or something." Azura explained. "Why would a human be a spy for the white fang?" Holden questioned. "Isn't that raciest to assume no human would sympathize with their cause and help them out." Azura lectured. Holden's face went red in embarrassment at this. "Beside it would make sense why she was so valuable to this Tori guy. If I was a high leader of the white fang I'd put a lot of value in a human spy especially within beacon academy, for the same reason you don't suspect her. I'd prolly pay her a lot for it too. That or be threatening her with family or something. Kinda depends how I acquired her." Azura added. "It's kinda concerning how easily you can put yourself in their shoes. This is all speculation though, maybe we should ask her what happened." Holden said still a little red. "It isn't speculation. I know what I heard and I know the white fang doesn't just let humans who kill them leave without a scratch. Something is going on I'm just not 100% on what. I have my educated guesses though." Azura responded firmly.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Warden jumped at Azura's sudden yell, quickly regained his balance. In an grumpy tired voice he mumbles "Isn't there literally anyone else you can annoy?" As she teleports he looks down and sees Holden. He rolls his head back and sighs. He then jumps down, hitting the ground with a loud thud. He then stands up. "An emergency team meeting?" He says sarcastically. He interrupts her when she says without Kate, he utters "Well I'm already on board." With a cynical laugh. His mood changes when she says they got robbed by The White Fang. "I thought they were a peaceful protesters? Not thugs. I don't know much about them granted, but most faunus in my village say the were basically a group of peaceful protesters." "Tsh, you really need to stop abandoning your team at the first sign of trouble." His face grows cold when she says she killed. After this he stops interrupting and stands the a grimace crept across his face. "I hoped that I was paranoid, but, it's clear Kate is not who she seems to be. We should tell Ozpin. If Kate killed that easily, I doubt she would respond to us cornering her."

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Azura really wanted to make a snide remark to Warden's comment about her annoyance. Unfortunately the seriousness of the situation prevented her from doing so.

Both Holden and Azura looked at Warden with a puzzled look at his comment about the white fang being peaceful protesters. "Where the heck you been the last half a decade?" Azura asked Warden. "The white fang used to be peaceful protesters but they have long since devolved into a terrorist organization. One could say it's been all out war for them these last few years." Holden explained.

"You knew the faunus in your village well?" Holden asked surprised at Warden. "There you go being raciest again." retorted Azura. And again Holden went red.

Once Holden regained his composure he responded to Warden's latest comment. "She wouldn't have a choice but to respond to us. She either tells us what's going on or we go to Ozpin. There is no harm in giving her the benefit of the doubt. If we ended up being wrong after going to Ozpin without going to her first we'd never be able to salvage ourselves as a team." "I'm going to have to agree with Holden here. Worst case scenario she attempts to kill us to silence us and with the exception of Holden she wouldn't be able to take us out together." Azura agreed. To which Holden exclaimed "Hey!" offended by her statement. "I can hold my own."
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:55 pm

"I don't know about the White Fang personally, it's from some of the founders of Ward." He says, "If they have resorted to terrorist methods, they have lost the only that gave them some chance of actually making a positive change." Warden looked puzzled at first at Holden's comment. "Ward was founded by the poor and the outcast, those who wanted a better world. Alot of them were just people who had it rough, but there was also a significant number of Faunus who were more than happy to join the pilgrims. And I know almost everyone in my town, how do you think I eat when I'm so busy fight grim?" He pauses, then remarks "I think this is a job for the people running the school faculty, but you're the team leader, I'm not." He shifts and furrows his brow, "If we going to confront her, we should have plan. If it helps I think I can offer an ace in the hole, something to catch her off guard. There's one more part to my semblance. Everytime I lend aura to someone, I can use there semblance to a limited amount, for as long as my aura was with them. I could use Azura semblance to surprise her." "There's one more issue, to we face her armed, and what do we do if she runs?"

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:09 pm

"That's useful." Holden responded to Warden's extra bit of semblance info.

To Warden's question about facing Kate armed or not Azura answered "Absolutely! Either we face her armed or not at all." "But not necessarily with weapons at the ready, just on us." Holden cut in. "We don't want to give the wrong impression. As for if she runs then she's basically proven herself guilty of...something...At that point we'd just inform the nearest professor." "As for using my semblance to surprise her I don't see how that'll help any. There is no point in using it if she decides to attack us or rather it's too dangerous. If she were to attack you during the state in which you are separating into fire you'd have no way to defend yourself and it would pretty much instantly kill you no matter how simply she attacked. If just me and Holden approached her to give her a false sense of security and you came in as back up I still don't see the point. We could just approach her in our dorm and you could wait outside the door." Azura said. "Actually I think that's a great idea." Holden said. "Kate and Warden don't get along so we should start with just me and Azura approaching her while Warden waits right outside the door. Just in case though Warden should give some of his aura to Azura so he can use her semblance if he needs to. We have to assume Kate also lied about her semblance, in which case we don't know what she is capable of." "Wow look at you saying something tactically useful." Azura teased Holden.

Holden turned to Warden to ask him a question. "Does that sound good to you Warden?" Holden was grateful Warden was accepting his decision as team leader to approach Kate but didn't want him to feel like he wasn't willing to take his advice or go with his decision instead.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:35 pm

"Well murder for one. I'm not sure on this but I think that's still a crime here." He then Pat's Azura after on the back transferring half of his aura to her." "Franky, if she chooses to run, I doubt it will be through the door. The window is more likely. Actually, a few things are still bothering me. I don't like the gray area we have, if we're going to let faculty handle this, let's do it without scaring her off. I would if she was still out there." "And what are we expecting her to say anyway? Yep I'm a spy. In my experience, rats don't like the light."

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:44 pm

"I'm aware she is more likely to go out the window. You aren't going to be outside the door to stop her from running. If she runs off then she runs off. No point in putting ourselves in danger to stop her. If the ones in charge here need her captured or whatever I'm sure they are more than capable of capturing her and if they aren't then we sure as heck aren't. Ya, they run away from the light. But we are giving her the benefit of the doubt. That she isn't a rat/spy." Holden replied. "But spy seems the most likely." Azura quickly added to which Holden gave her a disappointed 'really?' look. "You're outside the door firstly because I don't need you two butting heads and if instead of runs she attacks, you'll be nearby to help out." Holden clarified.

After all was sorted they'd head back to the dorm and set things in motion. Holden and Azura entered the dorm together and thankfully Kate was still there. "Where have you been?" Kate asked with only mild interest. Holden was about to say something but Azura cut him off. "Looking for Warden. We found him asleep in some tree he beat the bark out of." "Okaay." Kate replied turning back to make some final adjustments to her make shift blanket curtains. Holden and Azura just continued to stand there awkwardly. When Kate noticed she brought her attention back to them. "What's up?" Azura was utterly blunt. "Kate why'd you lie about how you got out of the dust shop?" Kate was a little stunned. "Where were you she asked?" "In the ventilation. I witnessed it all." Azura answered. "Oh." Kate stated very sadly. "So why'd they let you leave and why did you lie about it?" Azura asked again. Kate gave out a sigh before answering. "Well remember earlier when we were talking about why we were here I said because grim had killed my mother. Well under normal circumstances she could have handled herself just fine. She was out on a rampage against the white fang when they killed her. She was on a rampage because our family had been a big part of the white fang back when they were peaceful but my parents left after Adam took over and radicalized it. My father on a mission to assassinate Adam ended up defecting and becoming Adam's head assassin/other stuff I'm not sure of." "That still doesn't explain why they let you go." Said Holden. "Tory is the name of my father." Kate replied. To which Holden gave out a loud "Ohhh! Wow they made a human a leader within the white fang?" Azura slammed her palm against her face and kept it there as if to hide and say she wasn't affiliated with this man. "I'm beginning to think your racism in incurable." "Well he isn't." Kate said in response to Holden. "If he isn't a leader then" Holden didn't get to finish as Kate cut him off. "I don't mean he isn't a leader he isn't...well..." Kate shifted her hand in her hair and took out the head bank holding her ears down. Her fox ears stood proudly in alert reflecting her anxiety. "Ohhh!" Azura and Holden said in unison. Kate wasn't finished though. She took off her belt reveling her furry black fox tail and then took out her eye contacts reveling the feline shape of her eyes. "Holly shit, you are an animal." Azura said which received her a hard elbow in the side by Holden. "Oh now you're conscious of word choice. I meant it as a good thing. I think it's cool."
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:23 pm

"This might be the best chance to catch her. We have the element of surprise. We would probably save some lives by not letting her escape." He says with a scowl. "But, that's probably one of the reasons I'm not leader. However, if there's even a hint of a fight I won't let her get away."

Many thoughts float through Warden's head as they walk to the dorm. 'If she runs, I'll have to chase after her. We can't let a terrorist run free. Why is Holden so interested in keeping her on the team anyway? Enough, I have a job to do, and I should do it.' As they enter the room, Warden is careful to not be seen. His weapon in on his back, hand resting on his knife. 'A knife will be better in hand to hand then the rifle.' He leans up against the wall, uneasy about the whole endeavor. Listening closely, he begins to think. 'So she's not just a killer, but an assassin? Why would she go to Beacon? So, she's a Faunus. That explains alittle bit. After all they do tend to be a bit skiddish. Holden seems to be the diploma here. I think I'll wait until he thinks it's best for me to enter.' He then waits for Holden's reaction to all Kate was saying.

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:20 pm

"So you aren't affiliated with the white fang?" Holden questioned. Kate was hesitent to awnser. "Well technically I was raised to originally serve in the white fang. And my father is in the red fang so yes I am affiliated, but I am not apart of their group nor do I in any way support their cause. I mean yes I was trained to be an assassin for the white fang but our family drew the line when innocents were involved or at least my father used to." Kate shifted about uncomfortably her ears hanging a little lower.

"So why'd you kill that white fang guy?" Holden asked. "The red fang are well aware if they want to use violence they are risking their lives. Likewise anyone using violence against me is risking their life. So guess you could say they chose the wrong time to rob that dust shop." Kate awnsered. "Makes sense to me." Commented Azura "Well so long as you are a part of this team you're going to have to tone down that killing instict a bit." Holden commanded. "Just don't tell Warden...about any of this." Kate pleaded. "Oh he already knows fuzz ball. Warden why don't you come in." Azura said. Kate froze her ears completely dropping and her tail spiking out and seeming to become larger. It was defensive body language and Holden was probably the only one who did't understand it. In fact he was mesmerized by this dramatic reaction. Holden had very limited exposure to faunus. In fact Kate was the first one he's formally met not counting customers.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:31 pm

"So you're an assassin, I've fought my fair share of bandits and raiders, but I don't have much experience with assassins." Warden enters the room slowly. He slowly shuts the door behind him before continuing. "And why would you not want me to know? Is it because you think I won't believe you, or that I'll tell Ozpin? Chances are both." He then pauses as he looks at her features. "You're an odd Faunus. With that many attributes, I imagine this world was rough on you huh? Well I don't care. This world is hell. You should show you're heritage proudly! I don't hide who I am! Neither should you! You may have convinced the others, but if you want me to keep this between us I want you to convince me!" He holds his hand out at Azura or Holden if they say anything saying. "This is between me and Kate. I need to know I can trust her."

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:15 pm

Kate was too stunned to say anything in response to Warden's assassin comment and just when she was about to recover and place her usual mental wall up he stunned her again this time her tail settling down slightly and her ears raising up also ever so slightly in surprise. She only didn't want Warden to know she was a faunus for fear of further discrimination but he turned that upside down and not only expressed sympathy but encouraged her to own her heritage. Although now that Warden brought up telling her history to Ozpin that was now a concern. She didn't want to get kicked out of the school simply for suspicion. It would probably be easy for her to come up with something to convince to trust her no matter how good he was at discerning lies or bull crap. She wasn't going to though. She may not like him...still, but he stood up for her despite their issues. Even for her gray morals she'd be guilty for it and that wasn't something she was going to do. "Not at first no. I just didn't want you to know I'm a faunus. Didn't want any of you to know, anyone at all, but especially not you. If you don't believe there isn't anything I can say that's the truth to make you, so do whatever you have to." Kate answered her tail and ears having dropped to a sad expression.

Naturally Holden had tried to reason with Warden but was shot down.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:15 am

A suprised look flashes across Warden's face as he looks at Kate, the sudden change catching him off guard. He quickly recovers and continues alittle softer. "I said convince me, not tell me a better story. The issue I have with you is the fact that you're constantly hiding something. I can already guess what Holden or Azura will do, because they don't try to hide. Granted, they is still plenty about them I don't know." He pauses for a second in thought "I have more questions to ask before I can even begin to trust you. But it's 11 PM and we gotta get up. He they pulls out a warn and dented pocket watch and reset the time to an hour before school starts. Getting up and stumbling towards his bed he udders a goodnight then slams on to his bed clothes and all and is asleep in seconds.

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:37 pm

The three left awake stayed there in an awkward silence. Nobody really knew what to say. Didn't take too long for Azura to break it though. "Welp goodnight." She said before leaping into her bed. Holden was next giving Kate a last you alright look before getting into his. Kate was tired, more emotionally than physically but still she didn't have the energy to hide her features. Besides they all knew now. She made her way to her own bed climbing behind her curtains. She couldn't sleep at first worrying what tomorrow would bring. If Warden was going to complicate her time here or not. Actually things had already been complicated with the reveal of what she was. Eventually sleep claimed her.

Kate was woken abruptly by the very loud sound of Warden's alarm. At least it was loud to her with her ears unobstructed. Despite this she felt pretty good. Maybe it was her other addition being set free for the night maybe it was something else. Wait her ears and tail were free! Kate got to work right away stuffing them back into hiding. It didn't matter that her team knew now. She had to stay disguised.

Azura also awoke very displeased but didn't voice it. She did dart into the bathroom before anyone else could though. Holden remained asleep somehow despite being closer to Warden's alarm then anyone else. After Kate was all set she exited her hidden bed space and prepared to face whatever further questioning Warden had. There was a full hour before classes started. Kate feared it would be a long hour.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:34 am

The alarm sounded, waking Warden. He slowly sat up and stretched with a drowsy yawn. Standing up, he scratches himself, checks his watch and shuts off the obnoxious beeping. He then tried to make it to the bathroom, but was blocked by a speeding girl. He opens his mouth and raises a finger, but then shakes head and goes to his bag. Kate catches his eye as she hides her features. A long sigh escapes Warden. Looking at his bag, he grabs out a hunk of old jerky from days past. He also grabs a notebook. He enjoys his breakfast and notes in near silent chewing. After half an hour Warden gets up with one last yawn, and walks over to Holden. He then kicks him the side, hard enough to roll him over. "Time to get up!" He yells at his drowsy Captain. "Azura you better be done, because I'm going in there in 2 minutes regardless of what you say!"

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:59 pm

Kate's fears were pretty quickly confirmed. It was going to be a long hour as for half of it Warden sat in silence in his notes. She ran last nights events through her head again and she realized he hadn't necessarily stated he would resume questioning when they woke.

Azura had been done in 10 minuets and after she exited Kate was quick to take her place. Azura then went to clean her blade and preform some unique almost ritualistic drill exercises with it.

Warden not only rolls him over but kicks Holden completely off the bed. He yells jumping up from the floor as if waking bombastically from a nightmare. He take a look at his scroll for the time and scoffs. There's still half an hour left why'd you have to wake me up?

It ends up being Kate that Warden warns about barging in on in 2 minuets. The three outside the bathroom can hear her making noise bumping into thing and knocking things over trying to wrap up what ever it she is doing. She comes out probably a little over the two minuet mark but if anyone dares entering the locked door they'd be hit so hard to have memory loss and literally think it's yesterday. After leaving she'd start preparing for classes though still in a rather brain scrambled state.
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Correl Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:45 am

Warden silently observed Azura's training. He noticed she was trained quite differently from him, and since he wasn't exposed to many different styles it intrigued him.
At Holden's reaction, Warden laughs. "How to you plan to graduate if all you ever do is sleep?"
Warden waits for Kate when he here's the bumping and crashing. As she exits he enters quietly. When he is done, he leaves and grabs his notes. Beneath, his usual guise of confidence, nervousness spreads. 'Why do they need to teach history, and other things like that? I'm here so I can fight grim!'
'Get ahold of yourself! You will pass, Ward is depending on you.' He then gets his school bag, and says as he leaves the room, "I will see you guys later."

Shawn Correl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

WWG :: Worlds :: RWBY

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum