WWG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avoiding Extinction
Tensions with Dain EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 12:44 pm by Astral

» Rhu wipppp
Tensions with Dain EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 3:45 pm by Astral

» Aurora Twilight (Battletech RP)
Tensions with Dain EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 3:14 pm by Astral

» battletech
Tensions with Dain EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 4:56 pm by Astral

» Tensions with Dain
Tensions with Dain EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 12:40 pm by Astral

» GNS postttttt
Tensions with Dain EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 12:35 pm by Astral

» Post........
Tensions with Dain EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 10:10 pm by Astral

» Jutsu Save
Tensions with Dain EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:43 am by Astral

» IPW Newssss
Tensions with Dain EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 8:29 pm by Astral

Tensions with Dain

WWG :: Worlds :: Friend RP

Go down

Tensions with Dain Empty Tensions with Dain

Post by Astral Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:40 pm

As and opener and to get right back into the thick of it no up until 11/30/20 I've had nothing against you personally been fond of you actually. But I am greatly hurt by things said on the previously mentioned date. So I apologize in advance if I come across as pretty upset, cuz I am.

Anyway let me start getting into the specifics of what has been said.

"I've been an actual Mercenary for about a decade now, and this constant debate of reputation and how I shouldn't have taken the job is tiresome. Mercenaries are soldiers for hire. Go look at the other mercenary websites, you'll notice a common trend: They all offer the service of you can pay them to attack someone as long as you are paying them enough for the work. "

The first of more examples to come of something being exaggerated. I think I've brought up reputation a total of like two maybe three times with the first time being when we were first discussing my joining.

Extreme salty sarcasm warning. Oh my gosh you mean the definition of a mercenary is a person or group for hire to use violence for you. I had no idea!

There are other things in relation to this I could get into but one of the biggest things for me is there is a difference between pirates and mercenaries and a group that preforms a raid not a freaking war. Not sure where that glaring misuse of vocabulary including battle is coming from. Anyways that stealing a bunch of stuff and taking hostages in of itself doesn't cross the line from mercenary to pirate for me but ransoming and executing hostages most certainly does. I'm not worried about current reputation or give a crap about the black listing but I am worried about the reputation that is being built. You cannot do these things and claim it's in the name of rooting out corruption then engage in peace talks and not be willing to compromise it's a whole bunch of contradiction, mixed signals, and mismanagement.

and things like

"Well, they are the ones caught with their pants not just down but completely off and covered in their own shit. I am the one who exposed some of that to the galaxy. They should be fucking thanking me," and "I am not surrendering. I am offering mercy"

absolutely make you look like a greedy ego maniac. I'm not saying you are I'm saying that's what you are putting out there and that is how it is going to be interrupted. This is not a personal attack on you it's an answer as to why you are hearing some of the criticisms.

"But useless? I did not say that. I did not even imply it."

Inserting easily perceived implied uselessness

"all you do is nag me about my "reputation" while you do nothing at all to help the reptuation of Umbradawn you are so concerned about."
"When we discuss you doing anything more you dodge it and essentially imply I need to do more to earn your assistance." oh and we'll freaking get to "and essentially imply I need to do more to earn your assistance." later
"I leave the conversation with the impression of "huh, she still doesn't have any interest in pitching in to help in any way that doesn't directly benefit her"."

Onto the next thing

"like calling me greedy the day after you found out that Eclipse Templars and Mythical Trading are of similar sizes, which, I told you that when I invited you to join us. Which, to be clear, I am the person who reached out to you and took the chance even bringing you here."

*does a quick search for any post from myself accusing you of being greedy* nope nothing coming up but I might have implied it a little however I am very positive that happened prior to my finding out we were of similar sizes which by the way is completely unrelated. I was putting my mind to work and distracting myself with idle curiosity. I wouldn't give a rats ass if you were 10x bigger or if I was 10x bigger it means absolutely nothing in my eyes well almost. The very small connection has to do with Mythical Manufacturing which will come up next. And yes I am very aware you are the one who invited me over. Not sure why that's being brought up?

"You wanted us to literally invest in the manufacturing group and then let you own it,"

Naviera: "you mentioned being able to cover the capital. I can cover either the capital or the registration but not both well actually I could cover both but then I'd have nothing left over lol
[9:25 AM]
if we went in together on creating it then I could hold on to Medawn"

I did not ask you guys to invest you were the one who actually brought it up and I just mentioned that if you did I'd be able to hold on to Medawn but when you mentioned you guys were actually a little short on credits I decided I didn't really need Medawn and forked over the entire investment myself while offering with open arms shared participation in the group which included free access to the DCs we had already purchased and are maintaining and purchasing whatever DCs you want for the members on your side that participate. Thus essentially giving you a manufacturing faction at no cost to you! Hows that for fucking. ""huh, she still doesn't have any interest in pitching in to help in any way that doesn't directly benefit her"." On top of what was not my best work but what I could do in the short amount of time with the GNS as well as my evaluation with Hanzo and my general offered services for Diplomacy, PR, HR and the sorts. Oh and not to mention

"Naviera11/22/2020
If we can do it safely I wouldn't mind helping you out in repairing relations with work. We are a team after all."

But apparently none of that means diddily squat to you.

"when that did not happen you immediately brought up urgently needing to order the 30m prospecting package to prospect YOUR cities. You've constantly asked me have our people do things to help you knowing that we have two factions to contend with while you are literally hunting last time I checked?"

"Naviera11/15/2020
Once your mining faction is up and running let me know I'd love to have my gas cities prospected"

At no point did I ever say I urgently need it and other then mentioning it would be pretty big for us and YOU ASKED ME! what help I could use

"Dain11/19/2020 But anyways, if you wanted, you could tell me the full list of stuff you need help from the mining group with to organize it into a sheet or organize that specific information yourself of course."

I've put stuff out there of a couple of things I've needed but never did anything more then mention it was something I wanted to do at some point and never bought it up myself more than once most certainly didn't pester or pressure for it so don't you dare try and turn that on me. I also expected to pay you back for the services in the case of mines that need to be started I outright said I'd pay you in RMs I have there and never brought it up again. I figured you would bring it up if it was ever a job you wanted to take. And yea I am hunting you know why cuz I'm not in a RUSH to do anything I take my time and expect everyone else to take their time and have a good time.

"You did not tell me what your problem is, you alluded to it. So I went with what problems I know you have with me, and went from there."

I don't have any problems with you. Not until just now. I'll get into specifics near the end.

"I've literally sat here and patiently dealt with all of your rude and disrespectful ASSUMPTIONS."

An assumption is an assumed preconceived notion such as assuming I'm distancing myself based on your interpretation of my apparently sensitive inquiries. I haven't been making assumptions I've been asking question trying to decipher the mess of information I'm receiving. Notably are they professional mercs or pirates. Heck if the answer is pirates I'm still not guaranteed to break away but I need to find that out before I decide on where I stand. That being said I have already committed. Even out right telling Siejo that I am strongly affiliated with you guys now.  

"You are reading pure facts and taking personal insult to them while responding with insults of your own."

I'm responding with insults of my own? Maybe a couple of things in here can be taken as insults though they aren't intended as such but let's review the response I assuming you were referencing since it was the response that was directly before this post.

"I didn't say you guys being mercenaries was a red flag. You're making assumptions. We also weren't arguing not until just now when I'm directly countering you about arguing ironically lol. And the only one getting frustrated over it is you. Nobody is demanding an immediate response from you. Ignore anything related to a game and get your rest. If today is a bad day for you wait for the next day.

You've been trying to “help” me for about 2 weeks. With barely any interacted prior to this month. Mostly me and Vex had just talked about random stuff every now and again. But that's been covered and I don't hold it against you. I'm very appreciative of the time and effort you've put into communicating with me but if it was such I bother I really wish you wouldn't have or would have communicated so, so I could stop wasting your time as that is not my intention at all.

I've never asked or implied for you to ever let me handle a situation entirely or much at all. As for the classified information that's because that comes with the territory of an alliance and working together. It requires you to open up and trust someone a trust I have not and will never betray even if you push me away and say rude things to me. Which is rare to come by so you prolly should avoid trying to make any sort of close alliances. Speaking of which why try to ally with me at all if I'm so useless?
[12:00 PM]
Would really love your input here as well @Fhiosraitheoir Mhór."

Where in there is there anything that could even vaguely be interpreted as an insult?

"Constantly questioning my competency,"

Never did that.

"my ability to think,"

or that

"calling me greedy,"

Did imply that slightly.

"and telling me that I am being rude and disrespectful"

Only implied that slightly as well but now as of this moment am out right telling you that.

"And just so we are clear: I do not push people away,"

That was the only interpretation I could come up with. You're a good guy and mean well and couldn't rationalize where this is all coming from. Everything seemed fine and dandy till it seemed like you blew up out of nowhere and I was very confused and now hurt from stuff like this.

"If you feel pushed away you should maybe re-examine your behavior and seriously question why I may be distancing myself."

I've been questioning and trying to piece it together this whole time.

"The answer? I have been telling everyone in this room I see you distancing yourself from us, which is really crazy seeing as how you've barely allowed us to associate with you at all,"

Oh okay glad to know if you take issue with me I'm the only one you won't tell. I haven't taken any issue with you until now and I'm brining it straight to you. I thought you knew that and I thought you would have given me the same courtesy, but...I guess not.

"because, oh no, our reputation!"

Okay for sure you've said reputation more times than me now.

"Anytime I discuss contacting Taldar, you don't even respond to it. You completely disregard it."

What? We have talked about it.

"I'm thinking a group chat with Taldar, Sion, Siejo, Vex, yourself, and I will be the end result
[11:47 PM]
This is more if I can't have the blacklisting resolved otherwise of course

Naviera11/22/2020
Hmm not sure. I wasn't involved in pretty much any part of that except the GNS part"

I wasn't involved and so my involment in the negotiations would be terribly out of place and even incriminate me into seeming more involved than I was.

"Anytime I discuss contacting Taldar, you don't even respond to it. You completely disregard it."

I can only recall you bringing it up once aside from the time mentioned above and yea I thought we had already covered this and was little preoccupied with other things. And back to the exaggerating things. It's only been brought up like twice yet you speak as if it's been brought up 8 times.

I can have an argument and I don't really get upset typically it's just a part of communicating however quite possibly one of my biggest pet peeves and a sure fire way to get me very upset is to assume I'll intentions behind my actions or words things like.

"essentially imply I need to do more to earn your assistance."

and

"huh, she still doesn't have any interest in pitching in to help in any way that doesn't directly benefit her"

I think I've already covered the latter one but as for the former I haven't implied crap. I don't expect you to earn my assistance at all and haven't asked for anything in return for what I have done in the small amount of time we've truly been working together or so I thought we were working together.

If this is how you treat the people you "work with" then I can totally understand why Bossive and Saba bailed. And that <----- is the only real insult I've thrown your way, but it's also me venting how betrayed I feel.
Astral
Astral

Back to top Go down

WWG :: Worlds :: Friend RP

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum